Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 5 - Sunset

A friend of mine called to go to a nearby park to take pics. Rained by the time I was going to start the car. Called it off. Then he called again to shoot the sun set coz it's not raining anymore. Out of desperation to continue this project, I went.


I've got to say shooting the sun set is one of the hardest things to do. Maybe that's coz I dunno what a sun set pic should look like. After coming back and with a little googling then only I know it's all about the sun and sky and cloud and nothing about the buildings. It's like a forced silhouette shot.


P/S: I think I'm confused b/w a photoblog and a 365 project. I'm posting too many pics and too many words in one post. I think I'll just pick the best few shots and post them here instead. I'll leave the story telling to my blog http://katak-tempurung.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my 365 project. For my main blog, click here.