Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 22 - I give up on rig shots

This is the tale of 2 racers...

One day, while Lewis Hamilton was cruising on the road...

A stupid Alonso appeared and tailgated him.

Hamilton took a quick corner, and Alonso was left behind. Nobody to follow, Alonso got lost in the housing area he raced Hamilton. See, till dark also cannot find his way out. You can almost see him cry.

Man gotta say I'm giving up on these shots. Taking pics of another moving car with the camera mounted on a car is hard. Unless both cars are pushed la. Man only about 5 out of about 70 were clear. lol...

1 comment:

  1. bro, really curious how u captured it le... mind to bring me along when shooting it next time??
    really impressed by this!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

This is my 365 project. For my main blog, click here.