Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 23 - Light trails

Was envious of Eugene's light trail shot he did on the IOI bridge. It came to me yesterday that there's a bridge near my house too. Went there juz now and boy the scenery was amazing. Minus the Indian bike gang hanging around there when I got there. Prayed that they go away and after a few minutes they really left. Cool huh? Set up after they left la of coz.



First few shots. Meh ordinary.

Then I turned my back and BAM there it was. The view is so gorgeous it was almost sexy. Cheated a bit with some touch-ups but still...

Portrait one. Not that much impact huh?

When I was hesitating whether I should pack up already, these few Indons walked towards me. Sheesh that was it, retracted the tripod and started moving. I was literally unmounting the camera while walking with the straps over my shoulders. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my 365 project. For my main blog, click here.