Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 50 - More Flowers

Was a tad lucky today. Kinda breezy but there were instances where there's no wind. I've almost perfected the burst sequence. Burst 3 shot, flip built-in flash, burst 3 more, close flash continue burst. LOL. Like that gonna replace shutter damn soon.

Weirdly enough the times where there isn't any wind doesn't feel hot at all.


I scared you dun click to enlarge, so I made a 100% zoom for you. Damn happy la wit no wind. See the filaments so damn static.


Each flower actually represents the different areas around my house that I have my photowalk. There's always some flower that I've never shot before in each area.

Got one shot with epic clouds. Post when sien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my 365 project. For my main blog, click here.