Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 103 - Qing Ming

Lol This marks one year after I bought a DSLR. And I'm not even 1/3 into the project I initially started off with. 365 my ass.

Anyway, I've come one round with another Qing Ming post. Last year's one can be found here: http://365-knocks-n-bruises.blogspot.com/2010/04/day-4-qing-ming.html


What a morning.

The tree in the background used to be full of leaves. Wonder what happened. Heard that the roots are starting to cause damage to some of the graves so it's put to 'sleep'. Where the tree huggers at?


Visited grandpa's shop. Lines. I like lines. And shadows.

Owh lookie there.

LOL Digi's EDGE cannot upload photo to FB.

The resident feline at the shop decides to show me some acrobatic skills.

Now I can say the reason ppl buy an SLR is for the bokeh. And it does make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my 365 project. For my main blog, click here.