Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 70 - The day I broke 10K

Not exactly day 70, more like day 109, and a lot of it is due to the experimentation shots in between. Meh, dun care la. Snappidy snap snap!

So, went to Floria 2010 wit CK to kinda see wut's the hype all about.

Weirdly enough, I'm more interested in the bugs that I found.

This guy gives an ass about me.

No joke, I never knew bonzai's are literally caged plants. This shot named "Prison For The Inanimate".

Trails.

Yellow yellow yellow yellow yellow yellow yelo yelo yelo...

More trails.

Anyway, the next 2 shots are more like reporter/paparazzi shots.

I thought this Floria thing is supposed to teach ppl to appreciate flowers.

"Hrmm... Let's see what's in here."

"Aha! I found a flower conveniently ready for me to hold in my fingers! How wonderful!"

Who give a shit about appreciating flowers, right? Heck this thing is more interesting.

Walking away from this bullshit.

And so we left Floria, partially wet.

Who would give up a tour around Putrajaya when in Putrajaya?

The Treasury building just nearby. I had to 'make' that blue sky coz there just weren't any.

The so-called floating mosque. My grandmother could tell that they built it on land, or at least, reclaimed land.


It amazes me how there's an army of personnel in the mosque making sure tourists don't stay in the mosque too long. I dun remember Tian Hou Temple shooing away tourists within 10 minutes. And I don't think the Hindu temple at Petaling Street forbids tourists from being in the temple when a prayer is being done.

And I thought the mosque was just ANOTHER place of worship. Hey I learnt something new today.

For the record, I have the utmost respect for a mosque. I've always wanted to visit one and see how majestic they are. But man, just leave me alone to soak in the architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my 365 project. For my main blog, click here.